What metrics matter to your organization? Are you using data to drive your digital strategy? After years of experience working with ministries and technology, we know this to be true: what you measure, you improve.
Website data is key for successful online fundraising and marketing. For example, do you know how visitors are finding and interacting with your website and digital campaigns? Analyzing this data will help you make informed decisions when improving your online presence, launching new fundraising campaigns, and measuring engagement strategies.
We are thrilled that our friends and partners at FIVE Q have made their Intro to Google Analytics guide available at no charge to our Mission Increase / Mission Multiply communities. We hope you’ll dive into this valuable resource today!
Upon completing this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why understanding your data matters
- Advanced settings in Google Analytics that are a must for marketers
- What key metrics to track in order to reach organizational goals
- Necessary reports to tell you how well your campaigns are performing
- How to spot trends even if you’re not a “data person”
Fill out the form below to instantly receive the Google Analytics guide: